Ready to make the move to 亚洲无码?
Here’s what you need to know before to 亚洲无码.
Transfer Admission Requirements
- Must have completed 24 transferable hours
- Must have earned a minimum GPA of a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in these transferable hours
- Must have courses equivalent to Math 111 and English 111 included in transferable hours
Note: If these requirements are not met, 亚洲无码 will request high school transcripts and scores to determine admission and placement.
- I am currently enrolled at another institution. When should I apply for admission?
We suggest you apply for admission at the beginning of your last semester of attendance at your present institution.
- How do I apply for admission to 亚洲无码?
Submit an application and official transcripts from all previously attended institutions. Applications are available online here.
Transcripts can be mailed to the Enrollment Services Office at 亚洲无码, PO Box 118087, Charleston, SC 29423-8087.
- What are the transfer requirements?
Transfers must meet the following 3 criteria:
- Minimum Grade Point Average of 2.0 (on a 4-point scale)
- At least 24 credit hours at a regionally accredited college or university
- Courses equivalent to Math 111 (College Algebra) and English 111 (Freshman Composition)
- What happens if I don't meet the transfer requirements?
If you do not meet the transfer requirements, then you must submit an official high school transcript and official SAT or ACT score in addition to official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities.
Note: Students聽more than聽21 years of age are not required to submit SAT and/or ACT scores.
- How do I know which classes will transfer to 亚洲无码?
Transcripts are evaluated for credit by the聽Office of the Registrar聽after you have been accepted. Acceptance of Education, Nursing and Music courses require review by the appropriate Dean (For unofficial evaluations, please call the Enrollment Office).
- What is the maximum number of credits I can transfer to 亚洲无码?
A student can transfer up to 68 credit hours from a 2-year school or 89 credit hours from a 4-year school. No more than 30 elective credit hours will be accepted.
- Are there any time limitations for classes that I have taken?
The following departments have time limitations on credit:
- Behavioral Sciences 10 years
- Business and Economics 10 years
- COINS (Computing and Information Sciences)聽10 years
- Mathematics 5 years
- Physical Sciences 5 years
- How do you award financial aid for transfers?
Scholarships and grants are awarded based on college GPA; additional financial aid is based on FAFSA.
- Is on-campus housing available for transfers?
Housing is available on a first-come basis. Students 21 years old or older may live on campus with permission from the Dean of Students.
- Will I need to take any placement tests?
Math placement may be required for placement or as a condition for acceptance. The Enrollment Services Office will contact you if it is required.
Placement tests in Spanish and French are available but not required.